Total de visualizações de página


sábado, 28 de fevereiro de 2015

12 e Novembro de 2014 - SHOW DO PAUL MCCARTNEY NA HSBC ARENA (RJ)






SETLIST:
Eight Days a Week
Save Us
All My Loving
Listen to What the Man Said
Let Me Roll It (com "Foxy Lady" Incidental)
Paperback Writer
My Valentine
 Nineteen Hundred and Eighty-Five
 The Long and Winding Road
Maybe I'm Amazed
I've Just Seen a Face
We Can Work It Out
Another Day And
I Love Her
Blackbird
Here Today
New Queenie Eye
Lady Madonna
All Together Now
Lovely Rita
Everybody Out There
Eleanor Rigby
Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!
Something
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
Band on the Run
Back in the U.S.S.R.
Let It Be
Live and Let Die
Hey Jude

BIS:
Day Tripper
Hi, Hi, Hi
I Saw Her Standing There

BIS 2:
Yesterday
Helter Skelter
Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End

2 comentários:

  1. Muito show o seu blog. Passa lá no Saiba História e comente.
    https://saibahistoria.blogspot.com/

    ResponderExcluir